12.4.15

My favourite scents...

Hi there,

My holiday is over, finished, gone... Tomorrow it is back to reality. I had such a fun week of spending time with my two boys. We even managed to get the youngest out of his diaper. He's now fully potty trained :-)

My birthday is coming up next week, and one of my favourite gifts to receive is perfume. It adds an extra touch to the way you feel that particular day.

Here is my top 5:

Coco Mademoiselle by CHANEL

This is my favourite one for when I go to parties or events. I will always love this gorgeous, feminine, oriental-fresh, floral jasmine-rose scent. One of the best perfumes around, in my opinion, extremely sophisticated and a great compliment getter. I'm only scared about getting a new bottle because of the reformulation. I don't want a watered down version of this perfume. Why Chanel did you ruin such a masterpiece?



BOSS Femme by HUGO BOSS

I like to use this one as my day-to-day perfume. This is the way I smell :-) The perfume is a floral sheer oriental fragrance that is heightened by Rose petals for a radiating floral aura. The creamy musk-like scent gives a silky-smooth finish. Some people say this perfume is simple, generic and so on, but for me the beauty of this scent hides in this simplicity. It's made for those days you don't know what to wear, you are already tired of all your sophisticated scents and all you want is to smell nice.


Very Irresistible by GIVENCHY

This is my favourite summer scent! It's a delicately fresh, floral fragrance that is created out of five variances of roses. I've used this fragrance for a couple of years. So so fresh and lovely, no dark notes and no musk. It dries really well and lasts all day. I can use it in the morning and never have to reapply. And who wouldn't love this bottle?



Brit Sheer by BURBERRY

Also a summer favourite! It is a fresh, fruity floral fragrance that is playful and vibrant. I've always thought that perfume scents are very unique to every woman. Personally I prefer scents that are mixed of fresh and sweetness. This one gives me a light floral scent with a hint of citrus (something close to grapefruit) and I love it. I don't use it on a daily basis but when I do put it on, I get so many compliments.



Envy me by GUCCI

This is my oldest perfume. Girly but mature, suitable for anyone though. This is a very sexy perfume that takes you away to a tropical paradise sipping on a cocktail!! It's so sweet and elegant. The composition is fruity-floral with fresh and musky accords. This is the perfect delicious fragrance for spring and summer.



So please let me know which one is your favourite scent?

x

Mieke


You can follow me on Instagram @ini_mini_mie

19 comments:

  1. Oh very cute scents
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually haven't smelled any of these but i really want to. I'm going to find these in the stores.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Have a great day ahead!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coco Moidemoiselle van Chanel blijft echt een top geur zelfs na zoveel jaren!

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post
    Would you like to follow each other ? I'll follow back after it

    Www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing picks. I have too my favourites to list!

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Must try the Gucci Envy!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Givenchy is a good one. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely selection of scents! Thanks for sharing Miss!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these perfumes ! xx

    www.susannahzabelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful choice, love the first one so much . *__*
    Have a nice weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm addicted to perfumes, and of course I love all your choices. I would love to get all of them . xx
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some great picks! I love flowery perfumes and my favorite one right now is N°5 eau de première by Chanel!

    XO Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am in love with Guccy, envy me! great list dear:)

    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your favourite scent suggestions are all so beautiful and feminine - perfect for this time of year! I will probably be re-purchasing Gucci Flora Gardenia soon now that winter has finally waved goodbye :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute list :) I love Coco Madmoiselle, I've always thought it of it as a younger, fresher version of Chanel no 5

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. I ALWAYS wear Coco Mademoiselle! I didn't know that they had reformulated this though??? Noooo! Hope it's still as gorge! xx

    Rock On Holly

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely scents! I always wear Chanel Chance <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi darling,
    marvellous selection of perfumes, my favourite is Coco Mademoiselle by CHANEL!!!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love perfume review blogs. I look forward to them always. Thanks for this one. Love that BOSS Femme by HUGO BOSS.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete