1.4.15

It's a Black & White affair!

Hello,

I'm so excited about this new collection we have at JBC. Last year I made a post about sweaters by Elodie Ouédraogo that was really successful: http://goo.gl/pYMiFF. Well she did it again. She made a new summer collection for our company. I'm so excited. Of course we have known this for some time now, but the release is today, therefore this post.

Elodie is a former athlete who is really passionate about fashion. I met her at the fashion show in February and she is truly a really sweet, genuine, down to earth person. I think she's amazing. I only have respect for how she turned her life around after her sports career.





The collection is Black & white but with a variety of different fabrics and details. I think it's really modern and classic at the same time; my two favourites are the black and white skirt and the white shirt, which is really cool with the detail of the eyes on the pocket. It makes it less classic and more fun.

© •• jbc



Can't wait to wear these pieces. Which ones are your favourite? You can watch a behind the scenes movie here: http://www.jbc.be/nl/new/elodie.html

© •• jbc

© •• jbc

© •• jbc

© •• jbc

22 comments:

  1. Wat leuk dat je aanwezig was bij de lancering. Ik vind die zwart/wit rok super mooi!

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pieces!
    Love the stripes!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pieces are gorgeous I understand why you are excited. How cool to be able to meet her you both look very pretty. Have a blessing weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting post! It'S Great!

    With love, Nastya Deutsch ♥

    http://nastyadeutsch.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pieces Mieke! Love the fringes!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nossa amei as inspirações e seus posts também ! adorei seu blog *-*

    www.nataliloure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, stunning looks. ^^
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dear Nancy,
    what a wonderful collection!!! I love the floreal fantasy:)
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the entire collection especially the striped skirt.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wat een geweldig leuke collectie! Ziet er echt mooi uit. En hoe leuk dat je bij de lancering mocht zijn! XO Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pieces are beautiful :) I adore the fringed leopard print dress

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the last long dress! Come and meet our adventures in Paris at Paris Living

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some of these pieces are really nice and I love how it's kept to mainly a monochrome theme - the satin style heavy duty skirt is gorgeous! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Die zwart-wit gestreepte rok met de witte blouse is echt een heel chique combinatie!
    Tof dat je erbij mocht zijn.

    x
    The Losing Struggle | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's beautiful.

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  16. That last dress is my favorite. I love how it was styled too! It's so pretty!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. That skirt has me name written all over it i love it x
    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really like these pieces, but the floral maxi dress is my fave!! xx
    Rock On Holly

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous picks!:)

    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh very great pics
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete