22.4.15

32 things about my life...

I turned 32 today, here's my list of 32 things...



one best Friend 

two beautiful children

three times Beelen


the four of us have been a dreamteam for over a decade


five of the best colleagues ever


six feet two inches, that's me


this year I'm married for seven years


and we are together for eight years


graduated in Exeter nine years ago


a beautiful ten year anniversary friendship


eleven editions of Rock Werchter


I had about twelve months this kind of hair back in the days


I got married on the thirteenth of September


my neighbour fourteen years ago


fifteen shades of blonde


started running again sixteen months ago


I’ve visited seventeen countries


eighteen years without this lovely lady


nineteen months at my job


spent about twenty months in this beautiful country


I packed my bags and lived abroad at the age of twenty-one


my birthday is on the twenty-second of April


twenty-three was the age when I finally stopped studying


twenty-four months ago we began to dream about this journey


I had to quit basketball at the age of twenty-five


I was twenty-six when I delivered this boy


I actually really like the movie twenty-seven dresses


this pretty boy is twenty-eight months old


the best holiday ever when I was twenty-nine


we drove about thirty hours on our road trip to England


the past thirty-one years have been good to me :-)


cheers to being thirty-two years today!


17 comments:

  1. Wauw!! Da's echt een super lijstje!! Cool gedaan en fijne herinneringen... ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw!! Da's echt een super lijstje!! Cool gedaan en fijne herinneringen... ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww such a cute recap. Learned a lot of things on you. You're so tall! 6'2 plus i love 27 dresses as well :)

    Have a great day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy belated birthday! what a fun post, was lovely to read more about you! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday sweetie
    My best wishes to you~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat een leuk overzicht! Fijn om zo dingen over je te weten te komen!

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Mieke!
    I wish you he best Miss!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing pics!
    Happy birthday!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful pictures. ^^ Happy Birthday...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good friends and family always make life blissful. Happy birthday! :) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have so much to be grateful for and I love that you shared it all, it was lovely scrolling through. You seem to have a brilliant network of people around you and wow, 6'2''? That's incredible.. and I thought I was tall at 5'9.5'' haha! Have a lovely weekend :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. HappyBday Mieke!! I enjoyed your pictures, especially from your wedding and of your children! Tons of love dear!!! Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose fashion blog - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  13. This post is wonderful and so creative! And most importantly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a good idea to remark your birthday and being one year older! Happy birthday hunny hope you enjoyed your day x x
    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete