19.3.15

Hello Sunshine

Hi there,

We had the most beautiful weather the last couple of days. Temperatures went up high for this time of the year. It was so nice having lunches in the sun at work. I can't believe how much I've missed feeling the sun on my skin :-)

I had this amazing dream of being on a holiday in the Bahamas, although I've never been to the Bahamas. I guess I dreamt about it because I had been designing a newsletter with palm trees, pineapples and all sorts of tropical prints on pyjamas. So anyways, my colleague and I were drinking amazing cocktails on the beach, I could actually feel the sand and hear the waves of the ocean in the back. Our men were playing in the sea with the children... The beaches were beautiful and white, just like a postcard, the sun was burning on my skin... Until I heard: Mummy I'm awake! I wanted to go back to my beautiful dream but it was already too late :-(

The sun was still present and that made me a bit more optimistic. Speaking of sun: I guess I haven't told you about my RayBan addiction. My regular glasses are RayBan as well as most of my sunglasses. It all started a couple of years ago, when we were on a holiday in St-Tropez. I got my first pair of RayBan's as a gift from my husband. Now I have a few more. The Wayfarer is my absolute favourite; they just fit perfectly. Do you have sunglasses you absolutely adore? Please let me know.

These are mine:








Big sunny kisses


Mieke

24 comments:

  1. Great selection Mieke! I love these aviator sunnies!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It so cool to feel the sun and as per Bahamas great place to visit if you ever decide to. Love those shade you rock them doll. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for warm weather!
    Love the sunnies!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I HAD A FAVOURITE... A DIOR BROWN. BUT I LOSTED... :(
    AHHHHHAHHAHAH
    WWW.THELADYCRACY.IT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing post! Love sunnies! ;)
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom




    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh very cute sunglasses
    Now I´m following you in bloglovin´#423
    I hope your follow me back
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shades you got there Mieke! Oh and the Bahamas sounds perfect for this time of the year! :) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fourth sunglasses. *__*
    Have a nice Friday...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these sunnies *_*
    kisses

    Francesca http://www.everydaycoffee.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to visit the Bahamas someday. Can you believe I live in a country where it's sunny all year round and I don't even have a single pair of sunnies!???

    ReplyDelete
  11. such lovely sunglasses, i should invest in a good pair! and i want to go to the bahamas as well (i mean, who doesn't?)! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super leuk artikel, laat de zon maar komen x

    Imke xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just discovered a cool brand that are setting up called The Bold and The Brave... Check them out, they're a bit like Ray bans wayfarers!? (I am not affiliated to this company in any way, I just think they're cool!!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Bahamas would be amazing! Love your Ray-Bans hun

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love that last gif, super cute! The bahamas... ah...
    Love, Charissa
    Fashion-Healthy Lifestyle-Beauty
    http://www.ladygoldapple.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The gif featured in this post is so cute. I have a pair of wide-rimmed sunglasses that I'm surgically attached to as soon as the sun makes an appearance haha! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great selection!!
    http://befitinparis.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those are all such cool shades! And dreams like that are so hard to wake up from...

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohmy! Such a cool collection of aviators! I like it especially the second one.

    Do you have an instagram account? Maybe we could follow each other. Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog or sending me a request. I'll follow back :) Thanks!

    IG: @shairangelique

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. You can follow me by @ini_mini_mie. I just added you on instagram x Mieke

      Delete
  20. I love all or them! Great blogpost!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a nice collection you have! :) I only have 2 pairs, a black one and a brown one. The brown I especially like because they have a nice form :) I've posted a few days ago a post about sunglasses, you can check it out on my blog https://timetolivex.wordpress.com/ :)
    Love! x

    ReplyDelete