11.3.15

Funk up that ADIDAS

Hello,

I'm so in love with the Pharell Williams collection for Adidas. Love how he makes simplicity work to the maximum. These colours are so bright, they make you want to jump to summer immediately.




“Supercolor is a celebration of equality through diversity. With 50 colors of the Superstar, everybody will be able to select his or her color. It is more diverse than any pack ever before and therefore it is more individual than any pack ever before…with every shoe treated exactly the same, all colors are equal. No matter what color you choose, you can be part of Supercolor. Choose your color.” – Pharrell Williams



I always have loved Adidas sportswear, ever since I was playing basketball. In January I bought myself some really cool Top Ten Adidas sneakers in London and now I've discovered you can customise these Top Ten models in any colour you prefer. 




Brilliant and not too expensive either. My next pair will definitely be customised! What do you think of the website, here's the link: http://goo.gl/JpWB9x

X

Mieke


Follow me on Instagram #ini_mini_mie

15 comments:

  1. I like his style this is awesome shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing sneakers! Love this collaboration!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours!!! I would be spoilt for choice! :-D

    www.rockonholly.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a rainbow! I didn't know about this collectioN!
    kiss
    www.theladycracy.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these colours! Thanks for sharing these uber cool sneakers Mieke!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it! So funky and cool!! Definitely need to check this new collection out :) xo~ Lena
    www.felinecreatures.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. First time in your blog and I’m impressed! Everything is so beautiful!
    Great job!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty colors! Would love to own a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm not too into trainers, but these look rather nice! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo customized trainers- sounds good! I have no idea what I'd choose though haha
    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the vast customising options available, it can make a purchase to much more interesting and personal! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that collection with Pharrell !

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete