21.2.15

So different yet so alike


Hello,

I had to stay home from work because I have twisted vertebrae, so I had to lay down a lot this week. My two boys were fantastic and were trying to entertain me :-) God bless them.

They are so precious to me and being their mommy is a huge honour. They are like the best of friends, so cute, so different and yet so alike. I find it so freaky when you discover bits and pieces from your own personality in the way they behave.

I always kind of knew I would be a boy’s mommy. I don't mind it; they are sooooo in love with you when they are little and give you lots of kisses and hugs. I know I need to enjoy it while I can, because it will only last for a few more years before they get embarrassed. It sounds like music to my ears when they tell me that they love me and think I'm sweet every morning and evening. My husband sometimes feels left out because in the morning they are like really wrestling to get a cuddle first :-)

It changed me in so many ways; when we play dress-up, it's with the Spiderman’s, Batman’s and other Superhero's from these days! I know all the characters from Cars and Planes. When we are out I'm like: Rik where is your Finn McMissile car? People will look at me like if I'm retarded. For those who don't know, it's a character from Cars :-) I had to start living with the thought that my toilet seat is more up then down, I have to iron more shirts then ever but nothing can beat the two smiles on their faces. I love them so much.

My colleague and one of my best friends, Noortje Bruyninckx, made these very cute pictures. What do you think of them?

Oh and I would also want to thank my followers on Instagram, I've reached 1000 followers. Thank you very much, for those who still want to follow @ini_mini_mie

x Mieke


© Noortje Bruyninckx
© Noortje Bruyninckx
© Noortje Bruyninckx
© Noortje Bruyninckx
© Noortje Bruyninckx
© Noortje Bruyninckx
© Noortje Bruyninckx
© Noortje Bruyninckx
© Noortje Bruyninckx
© Noortje Bruyninckx
© Noortje Bruyninckx

16 comments:

  1. Very cute boys! I hope you're feeling fantastic now! Have an amazing weekend Mieke!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get better dear, Your boys are precious and cute great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a mother of a litttle princess from 2 years, she is my happiness, my life. I am not a very good photographer like you, compliments and have a nice time
    kiss
    www.theladycracy.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elisa, I didn't take the pictures, my good friend Noortje took them. She's a really good kids photographer with a lot of patience :-)
      x Mieke

      Delete
  4. Such cute pics!
    Hope your back is feeling better :)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're feeling better now and these are all such sweet photos! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your boys are so cute!!

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a sweet post:-) and the photos are lovely, your boys are so cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear how are you feeling now???? That must hurt very much. big hugs, get well soon!!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you!! With lots of physiotherapy I'm getting there :-)

      Delete
  9. Awww your boys look so cute <333 Adorable kids!

    I'm now following you on bloglovin'. Hope you'll do the same!

    Looking forward to see more of your posts :)

    Have a nice day, Mieke!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww! Your boys are sooooooooo cute! Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful boys. I have 3 of my own and sons always love their mothers, even when they get older.
    xoxo Mickey @mybashfullife.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing, nice post!

    Võng tự động hay may dua vong là một thiết bị được gắn trên chiếc võng xếp giúp đưa võng hoàn toàn tự động. Các mẹ sẽ yên tâm khi sử dụng võng tự độngvong dua tu dong cho em be nhỏ gọn, tiện lợi, vong dua em be tiết kiệm điện mà máy đưa võng tự động ts an toàn khi sử dụng. Máy đưa võng hay may dua vong tu dong rất dễ sử dụng.

    Chia sẻ mẹo giúp giảm độ cận thị, làm thế nào để trẻ ăn không ngậm hoặc mẹo giúp bé ăn không ngậm, bí quyết chống nắng với cà chua hiệu quả, mách mẹ ăn gì để bé hết táo bón, chia sẻ những thực phẩm giúp tóc mọc nhanh hay làm sao để trẻ viết chữ đẹplàm thế nào để dạy con viết chữ đẹp, mách mẹ mẹo hay giúp trẻ thích uống sữa hay làm thế nào để bé thích uống sữa hiệu quả, cách trị chứng mất ngủ ở trẻ em, chia sẻ các mẹ những trò chơi giúp trẻ thông minh cực đơn giản, mẹo hay giúp trẻ nhanh biết đi hay tập cho bé đi ngủ sớm hay chống nắng cho bé hiệu quả, những thực phẩm giúp bé ngủ ngon mẹ cần biết, chia sẻ cách làm trắng da toàn thân bằng thực phẩm hiệu quả, những món ăn giảm cân cho trẻ béo phì hay món ăn chữa bệnh mất ngủ hiệu quả!
    Những thực phẩm giúp làm giảm tại http://thucphamlamgiam.blogspot.com/
    Những thực phẩm tốt cho tại http://thucphamtotcho.blogspot.com/
    Những thực phẩm tốt cho da tại http://thucphamtotchoda.blogspot.com/
    Chăm sóc da mặt ở http://chamsocdamato.blogspot.com/

    Chúc các bạn ngày mới vui vẻ!

    ReplyDelete