19.12.14

Christmas is coming

Hello,


Christmas is approaching, I love it so much. Yesterday I had my first Christmas party with my lovely colleagues. We picked cards last month to buy a gift under €5. Those are the most challenging gifts, because you really need to find something unique, fun & quirky. My colleague loved the present I got her. Turkey earrings and Christmas socks.

How cool are these?

Gift giving is at its absolute finest during the Christmas season. Are you ready with your Christmas shopping? I'm all sorted; I love to buy my gifts all year round. I hate to do last minute shopping. 

My personal wish list this year is really simple:

- First of all, my main wish is to stay healthy and happy in 2015
- I hope our house will be finished by summer and that we can have our small family back.

I also have a small gift list:
- I do love a good oversized woolly cardigan
- I'm in desperate need of some new sunglasses. These Ray Ban’s are divine.
- The perfect perfume for me is the Hugo Boss Femme.
- A new watch is always a super nice gift
- And last but not least: a beautiful statement necklace makes me very happy


But as I said before, the main thing is to stay healthy and enjoy my little family!

I wish you all amazing holidays!!!

Big kisses

xxx

Mieke



7 comments:

  1. thanks for coming over my blog, I also got a new post online

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de/2014/12/present-before-xmas.html

    happy reading. xo

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those turkey earrings are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha i'm loving the earrings x
    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those sunglasses!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mieke, the chicken earrings are so so cool! Love thr styling board, especially the watch!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, those earrings are funny!

    Have a great New Year’s Eve,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete