5.11.14

NO in November

Hello followers,

I have been feeling ill these last couple of days. So perfect time for a new post.

My husband gave me an idea for this one. He wants to quit a bad habit for one month in 'NO'vember.

I thought I might do the same. I got really inspired by a post of a girl who says blogging changed her as a person, but not in a good way. She said she lived for her fake friends, got as many likes as possible, took selfies with people she hardly knew... So that's why I'm doing this...

'NO'vember equals

- Clearing out my list of friends on Instagram and Facebook. So NO to people who don't really care or want to be my friend!

- NO to all the haters! I know there are some people who talk bad behind my back. I'm a strong person, but it really does hurt my feelings. 



So what are your NO's in November? Please let me know!

x

Mieke

7 comments:

  1. You have such a lovely blog and I can't imagine anyone saying bad things about you. I guess, like everything else in life, there will always be negative people around.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote you have a pretty way to address it but look at things positive haters are insecure, envy, jealous people do not give them your precious time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great words sweety!
    have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dear, you don't have to keep an hater in your life, some people will never change. Hope you ok now?
    Afolabi Tosyne's blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love how this blog is set out, its dead sophisticated x x
    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nancy, I find your proposition very healthy and wise. I say No to getting stressed by things that don't really matter!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing

    http://fleuryina.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete