28.10.14

Happy Halloween

Hello there,

The leaves are falling from the trees; it's getting colder, darker... Almost time for Halloween!

I never understood the fuss about Halloween until I lived in England. We never celebrated this in Belgium when we were little. It's only a common thing for a few years now.



When I lived in England we would spend days making our costumes, loved it. Now it's more a thing with the kids: Making pumpkin soup or other spooky food... I love the website of Annabel Karmel. 
Here you'll find the yummiest recipes for children. Check out these Halloween bites here.








So what are your spooky plans?

x

6 comments:

  1. Amazing I want to try one now cool ideas for halloween

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have never celebrated Halloween in Italy until less than 10 yrs ago. So now my six yrs old wants to celebrate it and I must figure something out!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose by Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. a wonderful halloween post!
    happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those mummy cupcakes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!


    Would you like to follow eachother?
    http://helderschicplace.blogspot.com/2014/11/loving-autumn.html

    ReplyDelete