19.8.14

Must-have sweater

Hello,

I had a bit of a holiday where I spent most of the time working on the renovation of our house. But now it's back to work, but I don't care because I like my work.

We have a new guest designer at JBC: Elodie Ouedraogo. You may know her as the Athlete who won a silver medal at the Olympics, but most of all she's a real fashionista.

She designed a sweater collection for our company. It's a very versatile collection; embellishments with sequins, rhinestones and stitched designs make it extra chic. I must say I really love the sequenced sweater with gold!

Sweaters are for sure the new must-have items: they can be so fashionable.

What do you think of this collection?

© Elodie for JBC

© Elodie for JBC

© Elodie for JBC

© Elodie for JBC

© Elodie for JBC

© Elodie for JBC
Sweat dreams

x

Mieke

14 comments:

  1. Great fashion.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful selection, love the one with heart!

    ciao ciao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the selection especially the one with the lace yoke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love every piece of this!
    www.tosyne101.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pieces x
    Jess x
    www.momentsofbeautyswars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this collection!!! Your posts are always a blast by the way!!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook / International Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I really enjoy reading your blog too! x

      Delete
  7. great sweater inspiration dear!
    happy weekend!

    <3, Kathrin
    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these looks, she is so pretty!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    Great post, thanks for sharing - gorgeous sweaters!!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving it. Especially the third because it seems it would be easy to pull off.
    laurenbrownunrated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the one with sequin sleeves :)) xx Maja
    - http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh that lacy jumper is so chic! Perfect for the transitional season!
    Thank you for the blog visit sweets, hope to see you back soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete