3.8.14

Converse Loves Missoni



Good things are meant to last, and that is why Missoni & Converse have released a new collaborative set of sneakers for the eight time!
I love the unique aesthetic of Italian fashion house Missoni! How cute are they? The signature zigzag knitwear aesthetic adorns both high- and low-top versions of the iconic Chuck Taylor All-Stars.

These ones are my favourite!



Which ones do you like?





They are available exclusively at Nordstrom and Converse’s webstore within a reasonable pricerange.

Take care

x

5 comments:

  1. I love converse so any one of these I will wear.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! I love the multi-color low top chucks. So so sweet.

    Warm regards,
    Alexandra
    www.littlewildheart.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog! It's about an hour away from going up so if you see this before it should be up soon :) If you haven't already done the tag before, I hope you decide to do it! xx love your blog and have a chic week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live especially the first and the last pair! They are so cool!!!!!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete