22.7.14

I am hungry, though... not just for enchiladas

Hello,

I love Blake Lively aka Serena van der Woodsen :-), always have, always will. I like her looks, her natural flair, her clothing... If I were a man SHE would be my dream woman.






I recently discovered she is behind the site 'PRESERVE.US'. It's a lifestyle website, kind of similar description to Gwyneth's Goop site. But I think content wise; Goop and Preserve are two different sites. One woman is over her forties and the other one in her twenties. That shows. I do love both sites as I am in my thirties :-).




Blake describes her own website in a really nice quote: "The function of Preserve is part magazine, part e-commerce hub, part philanthropic endeavour and above all, a place to showcase the power of imagination, ingenuity, quality, and above all, people."

You can save your favourite articles in a special drawer, that's what I like the most! The shop is amazing as well. You can buy everything from necklaces to ketchup, all within a reasonable price range.



Preserve also aims to provide “5,000 children a meal, 2,000 children a blanket, and 2,700 children a warm hoodie, all within the US”. All bits and pieces can help. It is a nice gesture.

So please check it out and let me know what you think!

http://preserve.us/

x


Mieke

3 comments:

  1. Aaaah!! She's sooo pretty!! Going to check out the website :) thx for sharing. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blake is amazing, definitely one of my style icons!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is a beautiful girl with great style!

    ReplyDelete