9.7.14

Espadrilles pour les filles!

Hello,

I can't stop thinking about 'La Douce France'. We used to go on holiday in Saint-Remy-de-Provence. The nicest weather, the best food and such a beautiful view!


The people are so friendly and they all wear espadrilles!



I love them so much. As a child I got a pair each summer. They are so comfortable, fashionable and available in so many colours and styles.


Here are some of my favourites:

Topshop

Next


Chanel

Mr Porter

Asos


Which ones are your favourite ones?

4 comments:

  1. Love the espadrilles! :) https://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these espadrilles!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've recently discovered your blog and I really like it! I'm following you now
    Hope you'll like mine too!

    XO,
    Taria-ann
    www.frunettte.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you very much! Really like your blog aswell! Looking forward to your posts!

      x

      Delete