23.6.14

Maxi Skirts for Maxi Summer Fun!

Hi there,

Summer is all about comfortable clothing! One of my favorite items is the Maxi skirt! Instant glamour, if you ask me! I'm a tall girl, so it's not so easy for me to find a skirt that's long enough, but at JBC I have found my match! I love it. It's a see-through printed fabric with a mini-skirt underneath. They also have it in Black. I can't wait to wear it!

Personally I think a flat sandal is the best shoe-option for this item. I like to wear it in a casual way.

These are few combo's I made:





So what do you think?

x

Mieke

5 comments:

  1. Love that maxi skirt! Might have to do some online shopping now ;)

    http://chictrends.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a chic palm print for summer! Espesh in this dark and moody color story, so glam!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great styling!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. check out my blog www.phaderewaw.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete