18.5.14

Sleeveless is Back!

Almost summer, almost holidays, free time, playground time, sangria's, barbeque's, pool party's, festivals... I really cant wait!!! We are not going on a holiday this year; the renovation of our house is taking too much time and money, so we are staying in pretty little Belgium :-)

I have been dreaming of summer for a while now. I am a graphic designer for JBC and as part of the online team I have been seeing some really nice summershirts in our collection.

I really love the sleeveless shirts. They are completely back in fashion! You can buy them in different colours and prints! I especially love them because they are loose fitting around the waist and still very on-trend! Very important for young mums :-)

These are my favourites:

Sleeveless shirt - €9,90

Sleeveless shirt - €29,90

Sleeveless shirt - €9,90

Sleeveless shirt - €9,90


What do you think? Do you like them? What is your favourite summer item?

x

Mieke

5 comments:

  1. Super lovely blog!

    xo

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the first and last shirt! Nice post andthanks for your comment on my blog...xx

    CHECK OUT MY LATEST POST http://sapphire-brushstrokes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/graduate-fashion-week-2014-best-of.html

    ReplyDelete