6.5.14

Met my Match

Last night was one of the biggest nights in Fashion! 'THE 2014 MET GALA'
I'm not really blown away by the ensembles worn on the red carpet.

I thought Leighton Meester in Emilio Pucci was by far the Best Dressed one. I really love the vintage feel of the dress! I WANT this dress! The gold, the embellishments, the cut... Wow!

© Getty Images

And then we had Sandra Lee... I don't even want to know who made this horrible dress. It's Cinderella going extremely bad. Someone vomited a lot of silver satin fabric over her. Please take it off!!!

© Getty Images

Which one was your favourite?

x

4 comments:

  1. The last dress is so horrible I can't even believe it!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leighton looks great, but I have to agree with Sandra's dress.. it really doesn't look like the Sandra I've been seeing on TV :( thanks for visiting my blog and love your new layout!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have done a fantastic job this time!
    I am mesmerized by this post! Love it!
    You do not know how glad I am that I came here! Big hugs!

    I published 30 ideas for hair accessories (ornaments)- maybe you'll find something for yourself? :-)



    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  4. Leighton Meester looks fabulous! :) xx Maja

    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete