20.3.14

Day of Happiness

Hello

What a beautiful day to be named 'International Day of Happiness'

I've heard Pharell a thousand times today, but I don't care. I'm in such a good mood. The weather is nice, spring is in the air, I'm feeling healthy and I lost some inches :-)

I'm so proud of myself. I started running again after I had surgery for my umbilical hernia. It's week 4 and I haven't missed any run. I'm so happy I started with some of my colleagues. We go every monday before work and every thursday straight after work. On Saturday I go on my own. It's such a motivation when you run with other people. I wouldn't be able to push myself to run in the evening after the household jobs and putting the children to bed. So thank you my dearest colleagues!

I haven't lost any weight, but my jeans are fitting me so much better than before! I feel healthier, in a better mood, less grumpy and full of energy. I recommend some other people should also start running :-)

My husband had the idea of buying a whole new outfit for running. Thank You Pieter! It motivates you so much more!

What do you think of my running shoes? Cool, right?!


x

8 comments:

  1. hey those shoes are really cool !!

    http://giveawaydose.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What can I say? ... intimidates me! Plots look!
    You have a figure like a model! And just as you pose! ;-D
    Great post! I congratulate the ability and talent to curiosity to me!
    I will always be coming back for more: *


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique


    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pist love your image running is so good for you keep your circulation going. Great job.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the running shoes!
    Jess
    www.momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER CUTE HONEY!
    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOKCHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so happy for you! It's so inspiring to see you so full of motivation after all you've been through. Makes me want to go out and run, especially since there's a Marathon in my city today :)


    Dolce Kisses ♥

    www.dolcepetite.com
    Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving your shoes! you look really happy ;)
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can feel your positive energy all the way here!! I hope you enjoyed your run, have a great day and thank you for visiting my blog!
    www.lettersimpromptu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete