11.2.14

Liebster Award

Hello there,

It has been a while... 2014 did not start well for me: I had to have some surgery for an umbilical hernia. Painful! And last week I passed out at work and had to spend the whole day at the E.R., not so pleasant :-( and to top it all, my iPhone broke...

But yesterday I got some really good news, it really made my day: I got selected for a Liebster Award!!!!
It is an award for up and coming blogs with no more than 200 followers. It is such a nice idea to put us on the map in that way... So thank you very much Kelly from BeautyHuddle!






The Rules:

  1. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you
  2. Create 11 questions for people you've nominated
  3. Choose eleven people (with fewer than 200 followers) to give this award to and link them in your post
  4. Go to their page and tell them or email them
  5. Remember, no tags back.


My Nominees:

youwishyou.blogspot.com
beingamummy.co.uk
Blushedonabudget.blogspot.com
dolcepetite.blogspot.com
pamslife26.blogspot.com
charlottehavs.blogspot.com
simplecharmbeauty.blogspot.com
stylecastle.blogspot.com
thebeautybugx0.blogspot.com
thedressbakery.blogspot.com
momentsofbeautywars.blogspot.co.uk



Kelly's Questions:

  1. Would you rather travel to Europe or the Caribbean? Caribbean, I am from Europe.
  2. What made you decide to start blogging? To interact with other bloggers and share ideas.
  3. Dogs or cats? Dogs
  4. What is the one beauty product you can't live without? Garnier Anti Dark Circles Tinted Eye Roll-on
  5. What 3 items would you want on a deserted island with you? A Family Photo-album, A bottle of water and my iPhone.
  6. What's your favourite TV show? Project Runway
  7. What's your biggest vice? Chocolate
  8. Skiing or beach? Beach
  9. What would you eat as your last meal? Mussels with fries (It's a Belgian thing :-)
  10. What's the one thing you'll only do when you're alone? Do my nails.
  11. What would your dream life be like in 5 years? A finished house and a happy and healthy life with my husband and two boys.


My Questions:

  1. A dress or jeans?
  2. What are your 5 must-have items in your wardrobe?
  3. Winter or summer?
  4. London or New York?
  5. What's the perfect gift for your next birthday?
  6. What's the first thing you would do if you were a man?
  7. Blond or brunette?
  8. What's your favourite foreign food?
  9. Which country would you want to visit, that you haven't visited before?
  10. What's your favourite song of the moment?
  11. Fashion or food?


I really would like to thank Kelly for my nomination! I really hope my nominees have as much fun with this award as I had.

Do you know new blogs to add? Let me know

x

Mieke


9 comments:

  1. Lovely blog - love the design. Now following you and excited to see more!

    Thank you for the kind comments on my blog!

    Love, Lucy xx

    Florals & Corals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!
    Do you like to follow each other? :) Just let me know :)
    http://coldinvitation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the nomination honey! You're the sweetest!
    I'm excited to answer all your questions as soon as possible :)

    Oh, and I really hope you're feeling better and and making a good recovery from the operation! By the way, that's such a cute story about your blog name! :)

    I have changed to a personal domain called www.dolcepetite.com, so please check that out!
    Dolce Kisses ♥

    www.dolcepetite.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats dear, you have an amazing blog! are you interested in following each other on GFC, bloglovin, instagram and facebook? pls let me know so that I can follow you back.
    http://fashionsbit.blogspot.com
    instagram: @fashionsbit (http://instagram.com/fashionsbit)
    facebookpage: https://www.facebook.com/pages/fashionsbit/186446331564469

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you dear! I am a follower now!
      x

      Delete
  5. Congrats on the award!
    Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much x have nice day as well!

      Delete