13.1.14

It's Golden

Hi,

It is that time of the year, award season... I love it; all these beautiful gowns on the Red Carpet. It makes you start dreaming of wearing one yourself...

Here are my 5 favorites from The Golden Globes:

Mila Kunis in Gucci. 

Face it: Mila looks good in a bin bag. I really love this color on her. It is just a gorgeous dress.





















Zooey Deschanel in Oscar De La Renta. 

I always love her different approach on the red carpet. This is such a cute dress.






















Sarah Hyland in Georges Hobeika. 

Waw the color, the simplicity. This dress is spot on and doesn't anything else.




















Louise Roe in Monique Lhuillier. 

I love the dress, I think Louise is a little bit overtanned, but she has the body to wear a dress like this.




















Olivia Wilde in Gucci. 

Oh My God, I wish I looked this good during my two pregnancies... Bravo




















So which one is your favourite?

x

2 comments:

  1. Love them all especially Louise Roe's red dress.
    Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Veronica Lee: Thank You very much. I'm looking forward to seeing you here again!

    ReplyDelete