15.12.13

Perfect everyday Make-up

My perfect make-up bag should be small, easy to take around.

I don't like foundation, i do have pores unlike all the woman in advertising :-) I think if it is not applied professionally with me, it just looks really fake.

I do not have a lot of time in the morning to get myself ready, so these are my favorite items i use daily:

I start with the Roll-on from Garnier to cover my tired eyes in the morning. (You can just buy this in any drugstore) After that I apply some eyeliner and mascara. I finish of with a little bit of blush and lipstick. Just my ordinary day.


I love the MAC products, but they are a bit pricy, so I combine them with products that I just buy in the supermarket or drugstore (Garnier and Maybelline). I also really love the beauty products of Hema they have really good accessories, like brushes. Really check out the nail polish and lipstick! They are so cheap and very long-lasting! I think I nearly have every nail varnish color.

x


No comments:

Post a Comment