13.12.13

About me!

Hello and welcome to my Blog 'Nancy Mulhouse - fashion/lifestyle as you know it'

I'm Mieke, married and mother of 2 little boys. I'm inspired by all kinds of designs. I love drawing, sewing, creating, running, playing tennis, playing the drums. I used to live in England and I loved every second of it. 





I'm a thirty something mum of two kids who still thinks the nineties are only ten years ago :-) 


I love reading blogs and i want a blog where young mums can relate to. It's not because we popped out a kid or two or even three or four maybe, that we don't want to treat ourselves to a little bit of me-time.


Check my blog in the future for tricks and pics! I hope we can start a young mum mania!

Seeya

x

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the new blog design. It came out great :)

    Dolce Kisses ♥

    www.dolcepetite.com
    Bloglovin | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

    ReplyDelete